Hon'ble Prime Minister launched the Online Payment Services for the Road Safety & Transport Authority, including other services under Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bhutan Council for School Examinations and Assessment, and Ministry of Economic Affairs, today. At the launch, Hon'ble Prime Minster said that this ePayment service is the stepping stone towards a journey for a self-reliant nation with lot of potential to improve many other services. Hon'ble PM thanked all individuals and agencies involved in making the ePayment a successful one.
Link to ePayment Services:
- Passport Renewal,Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- ELPC & Results Duplication, Bhutan Council for School Examinations and Assessment
- Nine Service of Driving License & Vehicle Documents, RSTA
Notice:The ePayment services are not integrated with mBoB and is an independent web service. Clients wishing to pay online for RSTA services must know their bank account number (BoB,BNB or DPNB) and their mobile number must be registered in banks to receive the One Time Password (OTP).
On how to avail the online payment for RSTA, please read the Standard Operating Procedure (User Manual).
For any clarification and issues on RSTA online Payment (other than Banking issues) ,please contact:
- Mr.Yeshi Dorji,Chief ICT Officer ICT Division,MoIC ,TEL:324319(O)
- Mr.Tshering Nidup, Sr.ICT Officer,ICT Division,MoIC,TEL:324319(O)
- Mr.Rinchen Jangsem, Sr.ICTA II ,ICT Section,RSTA,TEL:327660(O)
- RSTA Staffs
Contact Person:Mr.Yeshi Dorji & Mr.Tshering Nidup