Upon the directives of the Royal Government of Bhutan, Department of IT & Telecom(DITT) has developed Check Post Management System (CPMS) to track movements of vehicles and people through formal point of entries/exists at check posts within the Dzongkhags during COVID-19 pandemic.
The system can be conveniently accessible through online by both the applicants as well as implementing agencies i.e Road Safety & Transport Authority (RSTA) and Royal Bhutan Police (RBP). The system can help for contact tracing, if required, by the Ministry of Health (MoH) to enable accurate and fast contact tracing.
The CPMS (cpms.rbp.gov.bt) shall be used as follows;
- For passengers traveling by public buses, respective ticketing counters will register the passengers upon sale of tickets. This will further be verified by RSTA on pre-departure inspection. For this purpose, all bus operators are asked to provided PC/laptops to their ticketing counters, and they were trained with the help of DITT and Dzongkhag IT.
- For taxi, respective drivers and passenger should jointly register on CPMS before journey.
- For private vehicles, the driver should register on the CPMS.
- For those passengers with no access to Internet/smartphones, the RSTA was instructed by Hon'ble PM to establish hotline, and it will tentatively be done by today.
- As per the advice of MoH and respective Dzongkhag Incident Command Center, the entry of vehicles are allowed to southern dzongkhags.
Registration is required only for inter-district movement, and will be accepted only after 00:01 AM 11th Sept. 2020.
1.System User Manual for CPMS
2.SOP for CPMS